Careers at ADV Plating
ADV Plating specializes in delivering high quality, precision electroless nickel plating services to nationwide customers in the Aerospace, Defense, Medical, Transportation & Electronics industries. We are committed to delivering the highest quality customer service and pride ourselves on solving complex requirements.
We are seeking motivated individuals who possess excellent communication skills and have a strong desire to add value to a growing team & business. We reward integrity, problem-solving and strategic thinking.
ADVP is veteran owned and operated. We are proud to employ those who have served our country in the military.
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for loading and unloading deliveries of customer product.
- Responsible for the careful handling of customer product.
- Responsible for racking, un-racking and packaging customer part per instruction.
- Inspects product prior to racking, and will notify the Production Shift Supervisor of any issues.
- Records necessary racking and un-racking information for documentation.
- Works safely at all times and complies with all safety regulations if working with hazardous materials and chemicals.
- Maintains equipment, and work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Performs other miscellaneous job duties and related functions as asked.
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for preparing, stripping/blasting and plating all assigned parts.
- Measure, examine and test completed parts in order to identify defects and ensure conformance to specifications using precision instruments.
- Assess daily checklists and procedures to properly maintain tanks.
- Monitor pH and solution levels and participate in daily tank maintenance activities.
- Understand how to operate and set up calibrations for standard plant equipment such as rectifiers, pumps, cranes and compressors as well as perform basic trouble shooting for equipment challenges or failures.
- Document and maintain accurate information on run sheets such as correct temperature, pH, Ni concentration.
- Provide proper shift hand-off and strive to maintain the highest level of consistency between shifts.
- Keep all work areas clean, safe and orderly.
- Voice concerns and/or ideas for improvement to shift manager in a timely manner.